I am so grateful this year and since I’m 28, I figured I would write out 28 things I’m grateful for this year.
1. This year especially, I am grateful for a happy healthy baby boy. As I’ve seen friends wake through the fire of unspeakable experiences it’s made me even more thankful for that alone.
2. I’m grateful for Chandler, my family, and his family. They have rallied around me this year in motherhood like I never knew I needed. I can’t fathom doing this entirely alone.
3. I’m grateful for Young Living. A company I adore, getting paid to do a job a love and helping our wellness soar.
4. I’m grateful for my community in The Oil Adventures. My team, my people, my badass rockstars. Those boss babes are inspiring and I wouldn’t be where I am without them.
5. I’m grateful for my crossline friendships. There is something special about the crossline community in The Happy Oilers and The Refinery. I know the most incredible human beings and I am so thankful for their friendship, inspiration, and cheerleading for my sucess.
6. I’m grateful for the time I can escape and get wrapped up into a good book or my favorite tv shows.
7. I’m grateful for essential oils and other natural wellness care. And also access to western medicine when truly needed.
8. I’m grateful for the fact that I can read and write (type) this list.
9. I’m grateful for having a consistent income.
10. I’m grateful for mornings I wake up and realize we’ve gotten more sleep than ever before.
11. I’m grateful for coming home to excited dogs (even though they’re certifiably crazy).
12. I’m grateful for my open mind and my ambition and desire to learn more.
13. I’m grateful for my big comfy bed and the fact I can write this list from it.
14. I’m grateful for the people who remember small details about me and are thoughtful and kind.
15. I’m grateful for clean water and my cute mug collection.
16. I’m grateful for my iPhone and laptop that lets me stay in contact with friends and family whenever I want.
17. I’m grateful for getting to live somewhere where the season’s change, leaves fall and autumn really comes to life.
18. I’m grateful for Daiya’s vegan mac and cheese.
19. I’m grateful for every person who has commented or messaged me sweet things about my insane amount of Quentin photo posting.
20. I’m grateful for knowing I always have access to healthy meals every single day.
21. I’m grateful for my hearing because listening to music can change my mood almost instantly in the best way possible.
22. I’m grateful for my trip to Salt Lake City this year.
23. I’m grateful for the internet. Without it, I wouldn’t be writing this, or have a career I love or even know most of my friends.
24. I’m grateful for hot showers and bath bomb baths. Legit my favorite form of self-care.
25. I’m grateful for my childhood friends who are still my best friends and make an effort to keep those relationships strong.
26. I’m grateful for all the personal growth I did over the past two years.
27. I’m grateful for every time Quentin does something cute or funny and puts a smile on my face. That boy is everything.
28. I’m grateful for waking up every day with a strong and capable body. Ready to take on the world.
I’d love to hear what you’re grateful for too, so don’t forget to leave a comment.
Amy Lorraine is a Lifestyle and Wellness Blogger who calls southern Maryland home. She blogs at AmyLorraine.com, creates crafts, prints and designs in her Etsy shop, and shares her essential oil journey at The Oil Adventures.
Follow me on BLOGLOVIN’ to stay up to date!